Why Nimble Systems
Technology change is a fact of life. Even so, the pace of change over the past several years has been blistering. Here are just a few things that are vastly different today than they were as little as 3 or 4 years ago:
- Workers are more mobile than ever. Many now use their own personal devices at work, carrying your information assets around on devices you don’t own or control. Are your assets safe?
- “The cloud” is hard upon us and evolving daily. Is it time to abandon the traditional desktop/server model and put all your resources in the cloud?
- Some tablets now have functionality equal to desktops and laptops. Is it time to ditch your PCs?
- The malware “industry” grows more sophisticated every day and small businesses are increasingly targeted. Are you employing a robust, multi-layered approach to defending yourself?
Such rapid change can be bewildering to a small business. Which technologies should you adopt when and when? How long should you expect the useful life of any given technology to be? What opportunities do they present for how you do business? What new risks do they pose and how can you manage them?
Now more than ever your business benefits from a relationship with a trusted IT advisor; one with the business acumen to help you make wise choices in the face of so much change, and the resources to support the technology you adopt.
Nimble Systems has been helping small businesses get the IT they need and deserve since 2002. To all of our clients, we pledge to:
- Provide top-notch service
- Exhibit discretion, integrity, and fairness in all of our dealings with you.
- Make recommendations based on the business value they provide you, not the margins they provide us.
- Manage your IT assets as if they were ours.
- Stand behind our work—your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Earn—every day—the title “Trusted IT Advisor”